cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's New in iOS 17 for TripIt

kellyharris
0 0 493

We all know the feeling of racing through the airport with one hand on our luggage, and the other holding a coffee, passport, cell phone, child’s hand, or all the above. Thankfully, TripIt has introduced a series of widgets for iOS to help you better anticipate what comes next when you’re on the go.

And there's even more good news: The TripIt medium home screen widget for iPhone and iPad is now interactive.

The TripIt widget displays the most relevant details about your travel plans, so you can quickly see the information you need. New with iOS 17, you can easily glance through plans in the widget by simply tapping the up and down arrows to see previous and upcoming plans in your itinerary. To go back to your current plan, tap the return arrow. Or, tap the suitcase to view the trip timeline within the TripIt app. 

To learn more, visit the TripIt blog.

TripIt interactive widgetTripIt interactive widget

About This Author
kellyharris
I joined SAP Concur in 2020, with a background in marketing for the travel industry. I started out creating programs to help travelers adopt and take advantage of the many benefits of the TripIt app. Today, I am a Sr. Global Product Marketing Manager at SAP Concur supporting our travel portfolio, specifically for Concur TripLink and TripIt Pro. I help to effectively bring new products and features to market, listen to customer feedback to develop future innovations, and write messaging to help our customers understand the great benefits our solutions offer. I'd love to help answer any Concur TripLink or TripIt-related questions you have!