The first step is to download the app on your Apple or Android phone. This can be done directly from your device, or by sending yourself a download link from within the desktop version of the SAP Concur product.
To find where to send yourself the download link, navigate to Profile and click on Profile Settings. Then click on Concur Mobile Registration under Other Settings on the left-hand side of the page. Here you will see two options to access the app.
- If you choose to download the app, enter your email address to be emailed a link to download the app directly.
- On this page you’ll also find the information to sign in to the app if you already have it downloaded onto your device. Sign in to the SAP Concur mobile app, simply tap on "Company Code Sign In" and enter your company code. Then follow the instructions per your company procedure for single sign on.
Your username will be listed on this page, as well as your company code. The SAP Concur mobile app uses the same password you use to sign in to the web-based version.
Once you have installed the app on your device, use the following steps to sign in:
- Launch the SAP Concur mobile app on your device.
- Enter your username (login ID), verified email address or SSO company code.
- Click Next.
- If you are prompted to enter your password, insert your SAP Concur password to sign in.
- If you are redirected to your company's SSO login page, enter your SSO credentials to sign in.
- If you see two or more options related to different SSO sign in scenarios (Sign in with Mobile SSO / Sign in with SAML2 / Sign in with Azure SSO etc.), select one.
- You will be redirected to your company's SSO sign in page, where you can enter your SSO credentials to sign in.