cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bkoh974
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur Capture - Rejection email response

Hi All, just a wonder if how many of us are utilizing capture service here?

When an invoice is successfully sent into concur capture email, an immediate auto-response email is provided to the sender, notifying successfully received, which is normal and good.

However, if the invoice somehow fails to process towards Concur (due to any reason) , the rejected email only goes to a FIXED DESIGNATED email, and not to original sender. It seems illogical here that the original sender isn't notified of the rejection directly, something which we all are used to in this day/era, given that we perform everything online (payments/etc etc) and if any transaction fails, we'll be notified directly and immediately, and not be blind on it.

How can we better this?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bkoh974 you can use our Support Portal to submit a solution suggestion for product enhancements. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bkoh974
Occasional Member - Level 2

@KevinD 
It was advised by the CONCUR SUPPORT PORTAL to post the challenge here, to gain traction.

Now you're asking that I should post a solution suggestion, back at the CONCUR SUPPORT PORTAL...

I'm confused.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bkoh974 I believe what they meant was to post your solution suggestion on the portal. This generates a solution suggestion number for you that you could then share here on the community. Solution Suggestions need to be voted on by customers in order to get incorporated. By posting the solution suggestion number here, it would raise more awareness of what you are asking for and could prompt people to vote.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.