cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminder: SAP Fiori with Horizon

In early 2023, SAP Concur began adopting the SAP Fiori with Horizon visual design theme family for all its solutions, spanning both the SAP Concur mobile app and the web experience. The SAP Concur mobile app has already been updated with the new theme.  

This update brings: 
  • A refreshed, modern look and feel  
  • Inclusive and accessible design for everyone 
  • Improved consistency and aligned user experience across all solutions 

Important Dates 
  • Currently:  The SAP Fiori with Horizon visual theme is the default theme on the web. SAP Concur administrators can choose to revert to the legacy theme (Concur Gateway) if necessary.
  • Beginning April 10, 2024: The legacy theme (Concur Gateway) will be retired, and the SAP Fiori with Horizon visual theme will become the default theme on the web if your organization has not enabled it yet. This timeline provides ample opportunity to ensure business continuity and proactive communication with your users. For more details, please visit our FAQ.

- Resources to Support You - 
2 Comments
About This Author
kelseygordon01
I joined SAP Concur in 2021 after 12 years in the travel industry. As a member of the Global Customer Marketing team, my main focus is on delivering content and resources that empower customers to realize the full potential of their SAP Concur solutions. Beyond the office, I enjoy exploring the PNW, and as a Seattle native, I appreciate a good cup of coffee (especially on rainy days).