cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concur TripLink Admin Tookit

0 0 753

It’s not easy being a travel manager in a world where travelers are faced with so many choices. If you have Concur TripLink, then you can feel confident that supplier direct bookings are flowing back into your travel program through SAP Concur’s network of connected suppliers, and through TripIt Pro, a popular travel app and perk for your business travelers.

Travel managers and admins—we know you have a lot on your plate. That's why we've developed an Admin Toolkit for Concur TripLink, to deliver a collection resources to help you understand the solution, answer your questions, and increase employee adoption.

In the Admin Toolkit, you'll find:

• FAQs
  • User Guide
  • Messaging templates for end user adoption
  • In-product messaging guides
  • Product documentation
  • ...and more!

Visit the Concur TripLink Admin Toolkit

About This Author
kellyharris
I joined SAP Concur in 2020, with a background in marketing for the travel industry. I started out creating programs to help travelers adopt and take advantage of the many benefits of the TripIt app. Today, I am a Sr. Global Product Marketing Manager at SAP Concur supporting our travel portfolio, specifically for Concur TripLink and TripIt Pro. I help to effectively bring new products and features to market, listen to customer feedback to develop future innovations, and write messaging to help our customers understand the great benefits our solutions offer. I'd love to help answer any Concur TripLink or TripIt-related questions you have!