cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chery9
Occasional Member - Level 1

personal car mileage

hello

i try to help an employee to add his personal car mileage but the employee is unable so in which part of the admon section i can active her personal car mileage?

5 REPLIES 5
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@chery9 Hello!  Can you send me a private message with the User's name and I can look at the set up? 

To send me a private message, click my username (MelanieT), then click Message.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
chery9

hello

yes

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@chery9 Thank you for the names.  I see what the issue is.  For the examples you gave, I see they are in the CA - KIF Canada group, but the Country of Residence is Mexico and the Reimbursement Currency is Mexico, Peso.  The Personal Car Mileage in your set up for the CA - KIF Canada group, the Country is Canada and the Currency is Canada, Dollar.  The user's settings need to match that in order for them to see the Personal Car Mileage.  You will want to either add the group to the Mexico Car Mileage setup or update their groups to another group for Mexico. 

The user's Country of Residence, Reimbursement Currency and Employee Group in the profile must match the Country/Region, Employee Group (Applies to field) and Currency in Car Configuration. To verify:

1. Go to Administration > Expense
  2. Select Car Configuration/Mileage Configuration
  3. Click Modify
  4. Check Country/Region, Applies to: and Currency fields
  5. Click Cancel

I hope this helps!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Hprescott

How do I start a report when I do not have the option in my profile

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hprescott you would need to have the person at your company who is the SAP Concur site administrator make sure they have given you the permission. I would recommend speaking with your direct manager to get help finding who your site admin is. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager