cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amerDXC
Occasional Member - Level 2

changing connection via wizard

QA copied back from Production environment.

concur connection details in the setup wizard in QA have the production details.

I have changed all the credentials to how they used to be in QA but not able to successfully get the connection.

Messages shows 301 moved permanently or Parner System cannot be found.

Development environment has the same credentials but connection test works.

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong? Shall i delete the exisitng connection and re-create from new?

1 Solution
Solution
amerDXC

Concur support provided a document that deals with Concur integration after a system copy has been performed.

Within the document it mentioned table CTE_C_CONNECTION which is also used for the mapping service when the connection wizard is run to establish the direct api from SAP to Concur (native integration).

The table contained a mapping service ID number that was from the production instance. The rest of the table was updated with the Test concur credentials and therefore there was a mismatch on what was being sent to concur for the connection request.

I updated the table in SAP via SE11 debug and recreated the connection.

This resolved the connection issue we were facing from SAP QA to Concur Test.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amerDXC what connection are you referring to? I am not clear on what you are asking. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
amerDXC

Hi Kevin,

tcode CTE_SETUP option 'change connection' within SAP.

This opens the wizard where the credentials are entered to make the connection to Concur (native integration).

The SAP system servers have changed and system copied back from production.

The credentials I am using are the correct ones to logon for test.

The credentials work from the development system to concur but not the new Test system to concur.

message shows 301 moved permanantly which i havent seen before and not come across in any oss notes.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amerDXC what you are describing is out of my scope of knowledge. I would suggest contacting SAP Concur Support about this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
amerDXC

Concur support provided a document that deals with Concur integration after a system copy has been performed.

Within the document it mentioned table CTE_C_CONNECTION which is also used for the mapping service when the connection wizard is run to establish the direct api from SAP to Concur (native integration).

The table contained a mapping service ID number that was from the production instance. The rest of the table was updated with the Test concur credentials and therefore there was a mismatch on what was being sent to concur for the connection request.

I updated the table in SAP via SE11 debug and recreated the connection.

This resolved the connection issue we were facing from SAP QA to Concur Test.