cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattgriess
Occasional Member - Level 1

Updating Hotel Profile

Hello,

I work for a hotel and we receive a large amount of voicemails from guests that say they want to make changes to their reservations that were booked through Concur, although this phone isn't monitored. Is there a way we can update our hotel profile to remove this phone number or change to a phone number where someone can help the guest? I don't have access to what the profile looks like, although after speaking with a guest, they say the phone number is listed on our Concur profile.

Thank you,

Matt

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mattgriess Hello there. I did find a Hilton Minneapolis Bloomington on American Blvd West. Is this your hotel? 

If so, I do see a local phone number listed. I believe SAP Concur only shows details that are provided by Hilton, so it might be that someone from Hilton makes the update to what is provided to the GDS. If you want, I can provide you the phone number I see in a private message so you can see what is being displayed for Concur travelers. Just let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mattgriess

Hi Kevin,

I appreciate your help. This is for the Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington and the phone number showing is 952-830-5254. I don't know what it is exactly that the guest is seeing, although for changes to reservations, they can contact the front desk at 952-893-9500 Ext 0.

Thank you for your help!

Matt

mattgriess

Hi Kevin,

That would be great. Could you send here or in an email mattgriess@bloomingtonhilton.com? I'll see if I can get it updated through another source.

Thank you!

Matt