cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdk84
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to enter my banking information

I am unable to set up my banking information on my Concur profile. Every time I open the page I get an error message stating 'An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later or contact your administrator.' (screenshot attached). I have contacted my administrator and she has not heard much back from Concur other than to clear my cache/cookies. I've done that several times, logged in with different computers and different browsers. Every time, I get this message and cannot enter any of my banking information. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated. 

Screenshot 2023-03-29 121640.png

4 REPLIES 4
amanda_woeste
Occasional Member - Level 3

I am not aware of this being an issue. If it's only happened today, I'd try again tomorrow 🤔 Hopefully it is just a fluke in your company's site or your profile for some reason.

cdk84
Occasional Member - Level 1

No, unfortunately I've been trying for several weeks.

MSteele
Routine Member - Level 1

Just a thought, does your company require that you enter your banking information?  Could the error be occurring because it's not needed information?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cdk84 I had a hunch on what the issue was when I read your post and my hunch was correct. I looked at your profile and there is a mismatch between your Country of Residence and your Currency. I see you reside in the U.S., but someone accidentally assigned your country as United Kingdom. You cannot enter bank information with a mismatched country and currency. Your site admin will need to change your profile to add United States as your country of residence. 

I suggest reaching out to your Accounts Payable department to get this fixed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.