cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MonikaM
New Member - Level 1

Unable to contact Concur Support

Hello,

since 2 weeks, I can not contact the Concur help support. Following error message returned back.

Do you experience the same?

Thanks

MonikaM_0-1663573951734.png

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MonikaM what is the issue you are having? Sometimes I have been able to help without the need to contact Concur Support. Of course I won't know until I hear your issue, but I might be able to provide some assistance. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

This is exactly what I have been experiencing today.  I called in and they advised a ticket would be put in and I might get a response in a few hours.  Doesn't matter that I have a case to submit for another issue.  I have used multpile browsers with the same result.

Nancy Murray
Agfa

It still is not functioning today and I was directed to contact my service admin team and acct mgr.  This is annoying in that we are expected to submit support cases but can't when we need to.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
hillan1152
Occasional Member - Level 2

they dont care. the layout is miserable, customer service non-existent. Please make changes to this UI. I beg you.