cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markbovenzi
Occasional Member - Level 1

Trying to add Concur as an Exception Policy in InTune

I apologize if this is in the wrong section. We have recently enabled a security policy in Microsoft Outlook, for managed devices in InTune to not be able to share organizational information with other non-Office apps.

I have field engineers that upload PDF's and receipts from their Outlook on iOS or Android to Concur via Share, but that functionality is broken. I am trying to create an Exception in InTune and I am not finding the information I need, unfortunately. If you've ever edited a policy or created an exception in InTune. What information do you need to put here for Concur

2024-05-10 09_51_33-image.png ‎- Photos.png

Thank you!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@markbovenzi hello there. I'll just be very honest here...since this isn't technically a Concur related issue, you will be hard-pressed to get a response to your question. I've not come across a customer of ours yet that uses InTune and I've been at Concur over 15 years.

My best suggestion would be to reach out to Microsoft Support to see if they can provide help since it is their application.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@markbovenzi hello there. I'll just be very honest here...since this isn't technically a Concur related issue, you will be hard-pressed to get a response to your question. I've not come across a customer of ours yet that uses InTune and I've been at Concur over 15 years.

My best suggestion would be to reach out to Microsoft Support to see if they can provide help since it is their application.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
brettwheeldon
New Member - Level 1

Hi there, my understanding is SAP uses Intune for Android MDM,  Concur works without issue there.