cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
echotech54
Occasional Member - Level 1

Setting up my Concur account

Good morning,

I've been working with Baylor Scott and White for over 4 years, and I'm trying to find out how to set up my Concur account (I didn't know it was a thing until late last week). I've been told that everybody in the company should have had one set up back when they were hired on, but when I try to reset my password and put in my work email address, I don't receive any emails about resetting my password. Would someone be able to tell me how I can check if there is an account even in my name?

Thank you

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@echotech54 hello there...

Good News! You do have an SAP Concur profile. My guess is that you aren't receiving the password reset email because you are not entering the correct username/login ID. I'm sending you a private message with the correct login ID. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@echotech54 hello there...

Good News! You do have an SAP Concur profile. My guess is that you aren't receiving the password reset email because you are not entering the correct username/login ID. I'm sending you a private message with the correct login ID. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
echotech54

This helped me out and I now have access! Thank you very much!! 🙂

DonaldFrazier

Hello Sir, I am having the same issue as echotech54 is having with the same company. Any chance you could look and see if I have one setup as well? Thank you

@DonaldFrazier I'm happy to report that you do have an SAP Concur account. Because I'm feeling generous, I'll provide you a little help at no extra charge. LOL. Your username/log in ID is your employee ID followed by your company's domain. It is not your email address. It would look something like this: 123456@companydomain.org.

Likely, you will need to reset your passwords, so go to www.concursolutions.com, enter your username/log in ID as described above. Click Next. Then, click Forgot Password? Make sure you see your username, then click Send. You should receive an email with password reset instructions.

Let me know if you it doesn't work. 🙂

Disclaimer: My comment about "no extra charge" is just me being cheeky and having a little fun.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
DonaldFrazier

@KevinD that got me what seems to be the correct username but when I do the forgot password part I am still not receiving an email. Any advice? thank you

@DonaldFrazier usually when you don't receive an email, it is because the username wasn't correct. The way the password reset works is, if the user enters an incorrect username, the system does nothing. It is designed to not provide any information about whether the username you entered is incorrect or not. This is for security reasons.

I'm sending you a private message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey