cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhuston757
New Member - Level 1

Reset 2FA on Concur

I changed phones and now can not log into Concur at all.  I use Microsoft Authenticator.  It works for everything else but not Concur.  When I log in it asks for authenticator code.  Never shows on my app.  I was told it was because Concur hasnt been added to the app.  So i try to add and it wants to scan the code.  I cant get it to release from old setup.  My admin had reset Concur but it still looks for the old setup.  I am stuck.  Help

2 REPLIES 2
leela2516
Super User
Super User

@bhuston757 - you are saying your admin "reset" your multi-factor authentication and you are not being prompted with the QR code or manual key in order to set it up on your new phone? I would suggest they try to reset again and you should be prompted to set it up on the new phone. I do not know exactly how these authenticators work, but when I have worked with users with a new phone, we had to do the setup from the beginning to re-establish the 2FA.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bhuston757 what do you mean by "I can't get it to release from old setup"? If you switch devices, then your site admin needs to reset your 2FA. Next time you go to sign in at concursolutions.com, you should be prompted to set up 2FA. So, you will either see a QR code that you need to scan or if your company didn't opt out of the email setup of 2FA that launched November 15, you will receive an email to start the 2FA setup process.

I take it you downloaded the Microsoft Authenticator app on your new phone, correct? It is a little difficult to properly advise since I cannot see what you have tried or are attempting. 🙂

I'll await your reply.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.