cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eheenan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Remove me as a delegate

I am listed as a delegate for an ex-employee.  How do I remove him from my profile?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eheenan there are only two ways to be removed:

1. The employee themselves remove you, but we know that cannot happen in this case.

2. Your site administrator does it. 

I'm sending you a private message with the name of someone you can contact.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eheenan there are only two ways to be removed:

1. The employee themselves remove you, but we know that cannot happen in this case.

2. Your site administrator does it. 

I'm sending you a private message with the name of someone you can contact.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MCarranza

Hello KevinD- Who is my administrator to remove a retiree leader (delegate) on my drop down? I place a PTP ticket it, to no avail and I see no delete options. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MCarranza was the retiree your delegate or were you the delegate for the retiree? Also, can you provide a screenshot of the drop down list you referenced, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
MCarranza

@KevinD Here is the snip. He is my leader and I was acting on his behalf. Thank you in advance for the details.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MCarranza thank you for this. It was exactly I was looking for. You won't be able to remove yourself as the delegate for this person, someone that is a site administrator will need to do it. 

I'm going to delete the screenshot in your post since it has personal information about some of your employees. I got what I needed. 

Do you know who the admins at your company are?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
MCarranza

@KevinD  No I do not know who the admin is for my area. Would it be listed in Concur?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MCarranza I tell people to log in to SAP Concur and look in the Company Notes area of the Home Screen. If you don't have a Company Notes section, then you can let me know. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
MCarranza

@KevinD  I wasn't able to locate company notes on the homepage. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MCarranza I sent you a private message. Check the little envelope icon in the upper right corner. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Gigi
New Member - Level 1
LauraVR

Good morning,  Who is my site administrator so I may request removal as delegate for a number of students/fellows who have left the university. They clog up my list.  Thanks!