cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KueiWe
Occasional Member - Level 2

Re: 2FA by pass

I'd like to vote for the improvement request - 310565 Amandalangton submitted. However, when trying to navigate through that request, I got the access denied error or object not found anymore. Could you send me the navigation path on how to vote for this request? Thanks. 

2023-10-23_10-28-13.png

5 REPLIES 5
Amandalangton
Occasional Member - Level 3

Log in to Concur support and scroll down to the bottom of the home page. You will see 

Amandalangton_0-1698087050289.png

The Continuous Influence site is where the Improvement requests are. 

Improvement Request Details - 3105652FA should NOT be mandatory for Test users or Test sites - Request ID: 310565, 

Options to authenticator app or browser extension for 2FA - Request ID: 310567 (Improvement Request Details - Request #310567)

Amanda @ Carleton University
leela2516
Super User
Super User

Sadly, the request was denied:

leela2516_0-1699965806627.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@leela2516 I know this was brought up by several people when 2FA was launched and I basically gave them the same explanation.  If our customers' test entities were not exact copies of their production sites, this would have had a better chance.

I know this isn't any consolation, but I am not surprised by this decision.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Thanks @KevinD! I kind of understand the rationale, however, it should be up to the company to make that decision, maybe with a waiver accepting the risks or something. However, with that being said, a comment on the thread of the request triggered a thought. And maybe you know the answer to this, but if we have a test entity with automated test scripts, can a browser extension authenticator work with automation?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@leela2516 that, I do not know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.