cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ningab
New Member - Level 1

Please contact SAP Concur support

I get this error message, how do I contact SAP Concur support?

Concur saved your profile to the database but was unable to save it to the reservation system. Please contact SAP Concur support and share the following correlation ID code: f2b2c314e25c1ee46cbe60c9ec507ce1

1 Solution
Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ningab You will need to contact your company Concur Admin or your Travel Management Company to review this error message and to have a Support case created.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ningab You will need to contact your company Concur Admin or your Travel Management Company to review this error message and to have a Support case created.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ningab
New Member - Level 1

@TriciaW how do I find an alternative contact my company Concur Admin is marked as out of office in Concur, it is not even stated who it is so that I could find other members of his team in MS Teams or so.

TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ningab I would suggest you reach out to your TMC for help as they own the Travel Contract with Concur  Travel.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps