cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ca400005
Occasional Member - Level 1

Not able to save my profile because of State /province

Hi,

I cannot save my profile even if I leave blank, use QC or Que as suggested in the error message. 

Is there a different 3-letter province code for Quebec other than the one indicated above?

Thank you in advance for your help!

ca400005_2-1638293449223.png

ca400005_1-1638293401211.png

33 REPLIES 33
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ca400005 sending you a private message here on the community. Check the little envelope icon. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
pipev
New Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin, I am facing the same issue. I have tried several options but nothing seems to work

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pipev have you tried going down to the Emergency Contact section and looked to see if the checkbox is selected for Address same as employee? Sometimes the system saves information here. If these fields are populated, try unchecking this box, then go up and enter your address again leaving the State/Province field blank. Then save.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sangolep
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, I am getting the exact error. Can you help? Thanks.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sangolep unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to help. I recommend logging into SAP Concur and on the home screen look for Company Notes. You may have to click Read More to expand the section. Usually you will find contact information here for issues and help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
d2r4110

Kevin, I'm receiving the the same error message. Has this glitch been fixed? Thanks 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@d2r4110 Honestly, I doubt it has been fixed. It has been happening to people for a few months now. 

Are you sure all State/Province fields on your profile are blank? Sometimes in the Emergency Contact section, the field might be showing a value. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
sangolep
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, Can you share a link to company notes? I cannot find it.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sangolep Company Notes is on the home screen of SAP Concur. You need to log into your SAP Concur profile. If you don't see it, it is possible your company doesn't have anything in that section. 

I tried looking up your profile based on the email address you provided, but Roche has several SAP Concur entities. I looked in about five different sites and couldn't find you. 

If your site doesn't have Company Notes, then send me a private message here on the Community with your SAP Concur username. To send a private message, click my username (KevinD). You'll see a button that says Message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
leanne_messina
New Member - Level 1

Kevin, are you able to assist with my issue? Looking for the 3 letter province code for British Columbia. Thanks

@leanne_messina I don't believe there is a three-letter province code for British Columbia. I don't think that field is required, so just try leaving it blank. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
taldoory
New Member - Level 1

I have the same issue, with no company notes to help

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@taldoory could you provide a screenshot for me please? 

Also, does your company go by any other names? I tried looking up your profile based on email and company name, but couldn't find your profile. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Klho72

Hi, I hv the same problem. Tried leaving it blank but doesn't work. Kindly help. Thanks.

Klho72_0-1646967734336.png

leanne_messina
New Member - Level 1

I'm also getting a request for a 3 letter province code for British Columbia in my profile. It won't accept BC or B.C. Any suggestions?

gannons
New Member - Level 1

This does not seem like a great design. I've been blocked by it for ~1 hour and I'm no closer to a solution. I don't want to throw away the details I've put in so far.

My password was issued in Ireland but the code IRL (which is on the password) does not work, nor does IE another common abbreviation, nor does a blank setting. The company notes mention nothing about the "Passport Place Issued (City, State)" and it really feels like it should be a drop down, or auto fill input. Worse I've entered Ireland as the "Passport Nationality" and "Passport Place Issued (Country/Region)" so this feels redundant.

gannons
New Member - Level 1

I tried the "I do not have a passport" approach, likely as the "Passport Place Issued (City, State)" option is US/Canada specific. But it kept complaining about the code being incorrect. I reloaded the page, entered the details again, but this time with "I do not have a passport" ticked and this time it worked.

Barnesey

I'm also having this problem, 7 months after the original poster. I'm in UK, I've left state/province blank, but it won't let me save my new passport details. Very frustrating!!!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Barnesey are you receiving any kind of message when you try to save your new passport information or is the system just "spinning"? 

I see that in the Home Address section of your profile you have the State/Province field filled out with Kent. Make sure to delete this. I would suggest deleting your old passport information and then try adding the updated passport info. 

Give that a try and let me know what happens, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Barnesey

Hi Kevin,

thanks for coming back to me.  I can't change anything as I can't save changes without the error message. I tried to remove Kent & leave it blank, I tried the international classification of Kent which is K4, unfortunately nothing seems to work