cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chery9
Occasional Member - Level 1

No option to upload receipts for expenses in Concur

hello how can i added the bottom of upload receipt on an employee account i am administrator , the employee wantsto add a recipet and therese no option of it

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@chery9 Hello!  Thanks for reaching out here.  Can you send me a private message with the user's name and login ID?  I can then take a look at their set up.  Also, is this just happening for one user or multiple users?

To send me a private message, click my username (MelanieT), then click Message.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
chery9

i sent you a private message

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@chery9 Thank you for that information.  The reason that she does not see the link for receipts is because her Employee Group Configuration is set to Global and the Global employee group is not set up in Receipt Handling under Expense.  You can either change her group or set up a Receipt Handling Rule for the Global employee group.  Once either of those are done, she will then see the link to add receipts 🙂

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
chery9

in wich parte i have to do this?

chery9_0-1703195612620.png