cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asadsong
Occasional Member - Level 2

Iphone Error when logging in

Every time I want to login my Iphone App it gives me the information "Sorry, something went wrong.
We encountered an error processing your request. If the issue persists, please contact your Company Administrator or Help Desk with correlation_id 0239dce0-982f-40e6-9c41-c38d8be0e786-1 for additional help." But I can login on my desk top just fine, I have also deleted and reinstalled the app.

18 REPLIES 18
gcevallos
Occasional Member - Level 1

Yes, I am having the same issue. 

Gabriela Cevallos.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Asadsong and @gcevallos are you still having the issue? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Asadsong

@KevinD yes, I just tried to log in.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Asadsong you might need your company's site administrator submit a help ticket on your behalf to SAP Concur Support.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Asadsong

I contacted her this morning.....

Ethan2023
Occasional Member - Level 3

@Asadsong  Hi, we also have this probelm. Did you resolve your problem?

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Ethan2023 you might need your company's site administrator submit a help ticket on your behalf to SAP Concur Support. Would you like me to send you a contact name for your company site administrator?

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Ethan2023

@leedau Hi, I am the administrator, and also submitted a case. But I have not received a feasible resolution until now.

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Ethan2023 Thanks for following up. I don't see an open case in the SAP Concur Support Portal. This is something the Support Team will be able to check for you. Do you have the case number? Feel free to send me a Private Message if you prefer. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Ethan2023

Hi Leedau, I have resoved the problem with the help of technician from SAP.

jbergstrom
Occasional Member - Level 1

I keep getting the following error message on my new IPhone 14: The server encountered an error. If you continue to experience problems, please contact your company administrator. I have contacted them, and they do not know what to do. 

Ethan2023

Hi, I have resovled the problem after submitting a case to SAP. Thanks!

mcnerney
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi @Ethan2023 Other than logging a Case, are you able to share what the solution/resolution was? Thanks!

Ethan2023

Yes, no problem. The resolution is as follows:

- Open the Settings of your iPhone (gear icon app) 
- Tap Safari 
- Disable the setting Block All Cookies, by tapping on it until it's grey 

Ethan2023

No problem. The resolution is as the following:

- Open the Settings of your iPhone (gear icon app)
- Tap Safari
- Disable the setting Block All Cookies, by tapping on it until it's grey

mcnerney
Routine Member - Level 1

Thank you so much @Ethan2023 !

Ethan2023

You're welcome.

mcnerney
Routine Member - Level 1

In case it can help 1 person in the future, the user had that setting unset already, and had to unset

"Advanced Tracking and Fingerprinting Protection" in Advanced Safari settings (iPhone/iOS)

cc @Ethan2023