cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jliang
Occasional Member - Level 1

Invalid username/pw and unable to receive reset email

Hi guys,

I'm having issues logging in my account. I tried to reset the pw but I don't receive any email. My company's administrator tried changing my pw, but still it shows invalid username/pw after that. She reset it for me and there's no reset email coming through either.

Could anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello @jliang ,

I am sorry that you are having issues getting logged in.  Were you able to check your Spam/Junk folder for the email?  Your Company Admin should be able to change it, and then give you the password. Once you login it will prompt you to reset it.   I am showing that you were able to login earlier today, and can confirm that you are using the correct Login ID.  I would have your Admin try to change it again and tell you what she changed it to.  If it does not work again, with your Admin, ask them to create a Support case so we can further investigate for you!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jliang
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Melanie,

Thanks for the reply, I already tried the above methods, but it is still not working. Could you share with me the link to create a support case? Thanks!

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jliang Thanks for the follow up. I was able to look at your Concur profile and it appears that your email field is blank in your profile. Please work with your Concur Administrator to understand why your email password is blank. That would explain why you are not receiving the password reset email. Your Concur Administrator should assist you with resetting your password. 

It looks like your company has access to the User Support Desk service. I will send you a private message on how to contact the  User Support Desk team. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.