cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmac
Occasional Member - Level 1

I'm stumped! How do I get trips to sync with Google Calendar??

Hi All, 

I've searched the forums and can't seem to find the answer to my question above: How do I sync trips (specifically, my boss' trips) to his Google calendar? He's frustrated that he has to manually add the trips to his calendar for EACH trip. 

Is there a way to turn this on in Concur? Help, please!

Thanks,

dmac

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dmac The ability to synch trips with Google Calendar is a setting your company's internal SAP Concur Travel Admin would need to enable. I've pasted the steps below so you can share them with your Travel admin to get it enabled.

1. Click Administration > Company > Company Admin
  2. In the Company Admin section of the left menu, click Calendar Integration Admin
  3. In the Calendar Type list, click Google Calendar
  4. Install the Google Application by clicking the link provided

Once the Google application has been installed:

1. Click Save
  2. Select the Enable Google Calendar Integration check box
  3. Once Google Calendar has been added and saved, the Test Connection button will appear
  4. To verify the connection, click the Test Connection button. One of two messages will display: either successful or failed

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dmac
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi KevinD: 

It's taken a minute for our Concur admin to look at this, but now that he has, there doesn't seem to be a "Company Admin section of the left menu" for him to click on. So, I'm back to being stumped. 😞 Any other way to work around this? Thanks! Diana

Rman68
Occasional Member - Level 3

Bumping this conversation as we have the same issue, there is no Calendar Integration Admin in my view as well.