cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbojanic
Occasional Member - Level 2

How is this program this bad?

I'm sorry but I'm just an employee who has to submit expenses. Maybe this is way better for the front office staff to deal with the expenses but as a day to day user I've never dealt with such a frustrating program. I get errors every time I try to submit a report and the explanation is zero help. It gives a vague description that means nothing to me. There are never any red exceptions on any of my items but it continues to fail. I have to move items to a new report one item at a time and try to submit. I currently have multiple reports that are unsubmittal and 3 of them are only mileage reports so there are no transactions that should be holding me up. Now I have a report with one item stuck and wont move. Another that I cant delete thats now empty. This is terrible software, and if its just me apparently you should use my account to find bugs.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jbojanic I may have figured out the issue. I'm going to send you a private message here. Please respond to that message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there,

This sounds like an issue with your profile/account. I would definitely recommend reaching out to your Concur Administrator so that they can help you submit reports and they can log a Concur Support case to have Concur look at your account. 

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
jbojanic

I will contact them. My local admin hasn't been a help. The main admin is in France so I don't usually contact them. Thank you for looking into it for me. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jbojanic happy to help. I hope they can resolve this quickly for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jbojanic

This program is garbage. Im now 4 months behind because apparently nobody can figure this out. There is absolutely nothing convenient about using this.  

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jbojanic I may have figured out the issue. I'm going to send you a private message here. Please respond to that message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey