cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giridhar2767
Occasional Member - Level 1

Getting An unexpected error occurred with error code 9999 while posting the Purchase Order

Dear Colleagues,

I was trying to post the Purchase order to concur. But it is failing with an unexpected error with error code 9999 using API of version 3.0. Can anyone please help me with this?

Giridhar2767_0-1714618126251.png

Regards

Santosh Vegi.

2 REPLIES 2
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Giridhar2767 Hello.  Thank you for posting in the SAP Concur Community.  How many line items are in your import file?

There is a Purchase Order Line Item maximum of 500 per import file.  The Purchase Order Line Item Import file needs to be broken down into multiple files not exceeding 500 max capacity per file and re-attempt import.  The system is timing out when processing the Purchase Order Line Item import and triggers the generic error message.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Giridhar2767
Occasional Member - Level 1