cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asya_Danilova
Occasional Member - Level 2

Fiori Theme in Cocnur after 2 October

Hello!

Can you please clarify if we lost now the opportunity to have Legacy AND Fiori Themes at once? I see only 2 options: either to have same old Legacy or New Fiori. Is it possible to switch themes for one user (or group of users)?

We really need this opportunity to test with our internal jobs and bots, that work with Concur appearance. 

Thank you!

1 Solution
Solution
sbouazzaoui
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Asya_Danilova

I am Samira AHSAINI, Responsible of all applications department in Sequans company , Concur is a App included in my portfolio.

Here an helpful Concur link to help you to switch theme from Fiori to the legacy: https://dam.sap.com/mac/app/e/pdf/preview/embed/213NGbS?ltr=a&rc=10&includeSapBrandedWraper=true

If I correctly understand, you cannot switch for one user or a group of user .

Please refer to page 11 of this documentation:

"No, SAP Fiori with Horizon will become available to all users when an Administrator enablethe SAP Fiori with Horizon visual theme family. Each user can then navigate to system settings in their user profile to select one of the SAP Fiori with Horizon themes. There is noption to enable SAP Fiori with Horizon for a selection of users".

I hope this will help you.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Samira AHSAINI

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
sbouazzaoui
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Asya_Danilova

I am Samira AHSAINI, Responsible of all applications department in Sequans company , Concur is a App included in my portfolio.

Here an helpful Concur link to help you to switch theme from Fiori to the legacy: https://dam.sap.com/mac/app/e/pdf/preview/embed/213NGbS?ltr=a&rc=10&includeSapBrandedWraper=true

If I correctly understand, you cannot switch for one user or a group of user .

Please refer to page 11 of this documentation:

"No, SAP Fiori with Horizon will become available to all users when an Administrator enablethe SAP Fiori with Horizon visual theme family. Each user can then navigate to system settings in their user profile to select one of the SAP Fiori with Horizon themes. There is noption to enable SAP Fiori with Horizon for a selection of users".

I hope this will help you.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Samira AHSAINI

Asya_Danilova
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thank you! 

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Asya_Danilova Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. As already stated, this will apply to all your users and products within SAP Concur on both the Mobile App and Web. Does your company have a Production Sandbox Environment? Perhaps you are able to do your testing in the Production Sandbox Environment. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.