cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
foxcola
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur is getting worse. How is that possible?

Is anyone else about to throw their laptop out of the window? Just me? I've been using Concur since 2005. It's been the same garbage, slow program since then. And now with the latest update is it significantly WORSE! It take three more clicks to do the same thing and with every single click it takes about 30-40 seconds to load. I have tried all of the suggestions to increase the speed. It is so incredibly frustrating. Slow, clunky, not intuitive. Took me 20 min to submit two expenses. THIS IS NOT USER ERROR!

Anyone at Concur listening? This is horrible. 

4 REPLIES 4
russellsnow
Occasional Member - Level 2

I personally think they hired a cruelty artist to design the interface. Mere incompetence cannot explain this app. The designers must have a deep personal loathing for the users. We transitioned to this from a WebTE app that I thought was horrible, but I owe the WebTE an apology.

Reminds me of 

evil and rude: adj.

Both evil and rude  but with the additional connotation that the rudeness was due to malice rather than incompetence. Thus, for example: Microsoft's Windows NT is evil because it's a competent implementation of a bad design; it's rude because it's gratuitously incompatible with Unix in places where compatibility would have been as easy and effective to do; but it's evil and rude because the incompatibilities are apparently there not to fix design bugs in Unix but rather to lock hapless customers and developers into the Microsoft way. Hackish evil and rude is close to the mainstream sense of ‘evil’.

foxcola
Occasional Member - Level 1

Lol! "deep personal loathing for the users" that has to be it. 

hillan1152
Occasional Member - Level 2

So brutal. We need an alternative company. They don't care about their users AT ALL. 

reedred
Occasional Member - Level 3

Any alternative I've ever looked at was worse, then ended up being gobbled up by Concur.  Now I don't even bother looking to see what's out there.