cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BKoch
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur-App-Optimierung

Ist es möglich, dass man beim Handeln-als, in der App, als Handelnder sehen kann, was der User aktuell an offenen Abrechnungen und hochgeladenen Belegen hat, so ähnlich wie es in der Browserversion ist?

Wie gehen Sie damit um?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BKoch hello there. I had to use our translation tool to see what your question was, so I believe you were asking if a delegate can view expense reports on the mobile app. Delegates do not have the ability to view expenses reports for those they are acting on behalf of in the mobile app. Delegates can create manual expenses, edit any unassigned expenses and move unassigned expenses to reports. The cannot view or edit expense reports.

Let me know if this answers your question.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BKoch hello there. I had to use our translation tool to see what your question was, so I believe you were asking if a delegate can view expense reports on the mobile app. Delegates do not have the ability to view expenses reports for those they are acting on behalf of in the mobile app. Delegates can create manual expenses, edit any unassigned expenses and move unassigned expenses to reports. The cannot view or edit expense reports.

Let me know if this answers your question.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.