cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brad1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Changing View on Pending Request Page

Is it possible to change/customize  the view of the Pending Request page ?

6 REPLIES 6
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Brad1 Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. Generally, all Request pending approval will be displayed. Can you share more about what you are trying to accomplish?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dbetti
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi @leedau.  I'm not sure specifically what the original poster was looking to do, but I'm wondering the same thing.  For my purposes, I don't need the "Needed By" column, but have a custom field called "Procurement Status" that  I'd like to display here instead.  Can this be customized?  Thanks!Edit Pending Requests Screen 10.23.2023.png

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@dbetti Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. Unfortunately, currently the only users that have the ability to customize their column headings are processors. User and approvers don't have this ability today. 

This would be something you could submit as an improvement request. To submit a new improvement request or vote on an existing improvement request, please visit the Customer Influence Website.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dbetti
Routine Member - Level 1

Thanks @leedau.

To clarify... we don't use the "Needed By" field at all, and we'd like to make this update site-wide for everyone.  I'm not looking for the ability to edit and customize per person.  I'm looking to change the "Needed By" field to a custom field we created for the whole company.  Is that possible?  Thanks. 

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@dbetti I would create a Support case and our Invoice team will be able to confirm if this can be completed or not.  

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
dbetti
Routine Member - Level 1

Thanks @MelanieT .  I've created a ticket.