cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeffrey
New Member - Level 1

Cancelling Contract with Concur

My company signed up with Concur but now cannot get anyone to help integrate our system with Concur after promsing that such a meeting would occur.  Has anyone else had that issue?  Without being able to contact any human at Concur, how does one cancel a service contract with this company? 

2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Dear Jeffrey,

I am not convinced this is the right channel to express those concerns. I am not working for SAP Concur, but implemented their system in 5 different companies in 13 years and actually have found them responsive and attentive to the client (me in that case), however it may can happen you ended to a "bad" representative, however you mention you can't find any human to support.

The department that signed at the start the contract, should have the general details to who they should contact within Concur. They generally would have provided or a sales person or an Account Manager and even the manager of the account manager... so I found it strage your company signed the contract and are unable to get hold of someone on the Concur team.

Here maybe you can have someone else answering within the organization, but I would guess you better off asking interanally within your company.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jeffrey have you been able to get a hold of anyone at Concur yet? 

Sorry to hear you had this experience. If you haven't gotten a hold of anyone yet, if you could send me a private message with your company name, I can go take a look at your company information to point you in the right direction. 

Normally you would be assigned a Client Success Manager (account manager) that you can reach out to for these types of issues. 

I'll await your message then proceed from there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.