cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcoronado
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can i add 2FA on another device so my assistant can approve?

Hello,

Is it possible to add another 2FA onto another device so it's on two devices? If not, can I delegate full access so an assistant can complete approvals for me?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jcoronado technically you can add the same account on two different devices, but only at the very beginning of the 2FA set up process. However, if you need someone to do your approvals for you, you would need to make sure of the following:

1. The assistant has the Can Approve permission added to their SAP Concur profile. You will need to check with your internal SAP Concur Site Admin on this.

2. Once your assistant has the Can Approve permission, you add them to your profile as an Expense Delegate. You will see checkboxes for the permission you can delegate to your assistant.

3. Once added, your assistant will sign in to their SAP Concur account, click their initials in the upper right corner and select Act as other user. The will select the radio button that says, "A delegate for another user". Then click Switch.

This will allow your assistant to access your approval queue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ingenxtec
Occasional Member - Level 2

Please note that the ability to set up 2FA in this manner may vary from service to service, and it may have changed since my last knowledge update. You should refer to the specific service's documentation or support resources for the most up-to-date information on setting up 2FA for shared approval. Additionally, ensure that you trust the individual or device you're sharing these permissions with, as 2FA is designed to enhance security, and sharing it should be done with caution.