cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NoraCal
Occasional Member - Level 2

Audit Rule - Out of Pocket Transactions not flagging

I am the program administrator and have set up an auditing rule where all Out of Pocket transactions should be getting flagged for further auditing by my AP team. Even though the rule is in place, this is not happening. Out of Pocket transactions are being automatically approved by CONCUR and never being flagged for my auditors to review. Tried opening a ticket and called customer service - all of them just referred me to the program administrator aka me. Anyone else having this issue with the Audit rule? Suggestions? 

2 REPLIES 2
HS70
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello,

For what you are describing you will most likely need an audit rule to flag these reports but also an update to the workflow.   Support will need to assist you with updating the workflow.  I would suggest reaching back out to support with your request and mention that you need to have the workflow updated to allow the processor to review these types of reports.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NoraCal in looking at your workflows, each of your Policies (US and Canada) are using the same workflow. The workflow has a Back Office step at the end which is to be done by an Expense Processor, so it appears that all reports should end up in the processor queue. 

What is the name of the Audit Rule you have put in place? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.