cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
machelle
Occasional Member - Level 1

Appending several recipts at one time on desktop - not mobile

I have 50 or more receipts to add - I am new and have been "appending" one at a time - surely there is a way to upload more than one expenses at a time - please, help me.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@machelle hello there. Receipts are attached or appended one at a time. Are you trying to attach multiple receipts to one single expense entry? 

I'm curious as to why you have so many expenses that would require more than one receipt. Or maybe I'm not fully understanding the situation. 

The only things that can be done in bulk are adding corporate card charges to a report and editing shared fields for expense entries. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
machelle

I run a ride share program and each ride is a perarate reciept/line item on an excel report. On any given report date range, there can be dozens of rides to report on. The file size is pretty small when uploading to Concur and to meet that file size, I can only combine up to 9 receipts to 1 PDF so I was wanting to upload several pdfs containing up to 9 receipts each all at one instead of individually. I beleive you answered my query though - thanks.

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Is there any way to have the ride share operator send receipts automatically to Concur?  I know Uber has that capability.

machelle

I will look into this:

• The only things that can be done in bulk are adding corporate card charges to a report and editing shared fields for expense entries. 

I am new so not sure if that is an option for me.