cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agates4981
Occasional Member - Level 2

250 Max Limit for Delegate

How have you all handled needing more than 250+ delegates? We have few individuals that work with about 2K individuals and the 250 limit has been hard to work with.   Do you know if there is a way to see the count of individuals assigned or if a notification will pop up saying you have reached your limit? 

5 REPLIES 5
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

If you don't mind me asking, what role are they in where they have 2K users to delegate for?

You could consider giving them the Expense Proxy Logon permission instead.  I don't know the difference in access between that permission and Delegate access, but it enables them to proxy as any other user.  It can be assigned at Employee Group level so you could restrict it somewhat if you have multiple Groups.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DeanR and @agates4981 The Proxy Logon permission gives the user access to not only the other user's expense reports, but also to much of their profile information. Whereas the Delegate feature just gives access to the user's expense report and/or approval queue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
agates4981
Occasional Member - Level 2

@DeanR I work at a university and our student government office works with 800 different student groups and at least two individuals per group submit requests. So that's about 1,600 at least they need to process for and are not including any additional requests that are not from student groups. 

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

OK, in that situation I would look at the Expense Proxy Logon permission I mentioned.  Suggest you log a case with Concur Support or ask your Concur Account Manager to understand the difference between that permission and delegate functionality, as well as any other considerations that I'm not aware of.

The delegate feature is designed for executive assistants / administrators or similar who process Concur on behalf of their executives and managers.  That's very different to your situation.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@agates4981 for your needs the Proxy Logon permission is what you could use. Although it gives more access to the other user's profile, you just need to make sure the Proxies are only doing the expenses and not touching the users' profiles.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.