cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MitchellW
Community Manager
Community Manager

100,000 SAP Concur Community Members Already!

With all this SAP Concur brain-power in one spot, there’s bound to have been some amazing learnings. If you’re feeling celebratory, comment and share with us some of your favorite take-aways from the SAP Concur Community, below!

2 REPLIES 2
leela2516
Super User
Super User

What an accomplishment! I cannot pinpoint one specific take away as I have had so many! The community has helped me get answers to questions I did not even know I had! 😊 I review the daily emails that show summaries of some of the topics and find some interesting information in there! I promote the community whenever I have the opportunity as I know that it has been a very beneficial tool for me! 

Happy 100,000th community member milestone!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

As someone who comes to the Community on occasion ,😁 I would say one of my main takeaways is the wealth of knowledge being shared and the willingness for Community members to help each other.  It is great to see others responding and helping. There are several topics, such as VAT, that I don't have much experience with, so having Community members from other countries or whose company operates in other countries provide help is huge.

We sincerely appreciate all of our Community members and the contribution you all make. Thank you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.