cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to Do in a Multi-Channel World

Like it or not, corporate travel is changing. New supplier distribution strategies mean organizations are confronting new content distribution channels, while continuing to juggle challenges including cost, duty of care, and travelers’ demands for choice and flexibility.

With 46% of global business travelers booking their travel directly with suppliers and 60% of spend data sources being invisible, programs need to consider whether travelers and programs can be limited to a single channel or if more choice should be provided.

Our new white paper  A Multi-Channel Future: Are You Ready? –Built upon independent research SAP Concur commissioned with consultancy FESTIVE ROAD, is designed to help travel managers and their companies determine a path forward amid the disruption and opportunity. It delves deep into the current landscape, discusses common misconceptions, helps assess where your operation now stands, and examines strategies and paths that can prepare you for change.

Download our free white paper for tips to manage travel spend in this new multichannel reality. Then, see how Concur TripLink can help you connect trips, travelers, and itineraries across multiple channels to maximize visibility.

About This Author
kellyharris
I joined SAP Concur in 2020, with a background in marketing for the travel industry. I started out creating programs to help travelers adopt and take advantage of the many benefits of the TripIt app. Today, I am a Sr. Global Product Marketing Manager at SAP Concur supporting our travel portfolio, specifically for Concur TripLink and TripIt Pro. I help to effectively bring new products and features to market, listen to customer feedback to develop future innovations, and write messaging to help our customers understand the great benefits our solutions offer. I'd love to help answer any Concur TripLink or TripIt-related questions you have!