cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sheritabronner2
Occasional Member - Level 1

inactive

I can not get into my Concur. When I tried to reset my password, I was sent a message saying my account is inactive and I need to contact my program administrator. Which I do not know that are, how can I find out who to contact for this matter? 

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sheritabronner2 Hello there. I looked up your account and it was deactivated back in October 2019. Whoa. That's quite a while ago. 🙂

I'm sending you a list of names. The people on the list are showing as Password administrators, so they should be able to reactivate your account. I'm sending the names in a private message. Check the little envelope icon in the upper right corner. When you see a 1 showing on the envelope, that means you have a message. 

When you do get logged in, look in the Company Notes section of the SAP Concur home screen for your organization. You'll see phone numbers to use if you need help in the future. Might be good to make a note of these numbers just in case your account gets locked or deactivated again. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sheritabronner2

Okay Thank You

egiardin

Hello, 

I'm having the same issue. Is it possible to receive the same information/names you gave to the previous member? 

Many thanks--

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@egiardin I just sent you a private message here on the community. Check the little envelope icon in the upper right. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nschuppner

Hi Kevin,

I have the same problem... can I get the magic list as well?

Thanks,

Nicole