cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChristineS
New Member - Level 1

how to get concur trips to populate my outlook calendar?

I can’t get SAP Concur trips to populate my calendar – I’ve followed the instructions 

1. Log into SAP Concur

2. Click Profile

3. Click Profile Settings

4. Click Settings

5. under calendar sync preferences uncheck disable calendar integration

however step 5 the Calendar Sync Option does not appear on  screen

ChristineS_0-1674061818562.png

has anyone experienced this? How do I resolve this?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ChristineS there is an option in Outlook that needs to be enabled. Here are instructions. Sorry about the formatting, I copied this from our Knowledge Base. 

Resolution/Answer
To disable or enable Trips from auto-populating to the calendar:

Instructions for Outlook version on the web:

1. At the top of the page, select Settings 

> View all Outlook settings.

2. Select Calendar > Events from email.

3. Under each event type, select one of the following:

• Don’t show event summaries in email or on my calendar: You won't see summary cards for these events in your inbox and events won't appear on your calendar.

• Only show event summaries in email: You'll see summary cards for these events in your inbox, but these events won't appear on your calendar.

• Show event summaries in email and on my calendar: You'll see summary cards for these events in your inbox and these events will appear on your calendar.

Tip: To find your Outlook on the web address, choose File. On the Info tab under Account Settings, the address is shown under Access this account on the web.

Instructions for classic Outlook on the web:

1. At the top of the page, select Settings 

2. Select Options or Mail.

3. On the left sidebar, select Calendar > Events from email.

4. Do one of the following:

• To turn off events from email, choose Don't add events to my calendar from email.

• To control what events are added to your calendar, check or uncheck the boxes for FlightsHotel reservationsCar rentalsPackage deliveryDining reservationsEvents, or Bills.

Instructions for Desktop Outlook :
  1. Click File > Options

2. Click Mail > Scroll down to Tracking section 

• Disable "Automatically process meeting requests and responses to meeting requests and polls"  and click Ok. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.