cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DJ317
New Member - Level 1

getting email notifications on ALL travel changes

I had two incidents this week where the airline changed the seats but no email was sent regarding the changes.  The updates were made in Concur but I would have liked to get an email notification letting me know there was a change.  Is there way to set up a notification to a travel arranger to get an email of any/all changes made?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DJ317 so I'm clear, the airline changed the seats, those changes were reflected when viewing the booking in Concur Travel, correct? 

If so, maybe something on your profile with the airline needs to be activated to receive these types of notifications. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DJ317 I heard back and there aren't any notifications that can be set up that come from SAP Concur Travel. However, if you download our TripIt app and link a TripIt account to your SAP Concur profile, TripIt can send you and alert when a there is a change to your reservation. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.