cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spur8th
Occasional Member - Level 1

full size rental car that is cheaper than intermediate

I'm looking for a rental car to be used to visit suppliers during my trip to Korea next week. I know the travel policy allow us to rent Mid/intermediate classes, but the AVIS in Seoul has way cheaper full size one than intermediate. So my manager and myself decided to rent full-size but the system doesn’t allow me to rent the full size. Do I really need to rent intermediate that is 3 times expensive than full size? Or is there any way to rent the full size? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@spur8th if the system is blocking you from renting the car, there isn't much you can do. Maybe speak to your manager and reserve the rental car outside of SAP Concur or call the travel agency directly to see if you can reserve the cheaper car. When the system blocks you from making a selection it is due to rules your company has put in place. I know they might not seem logical to you as an end user, but the rules are in place for some business reason. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
spur8th
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks, Keven, Then Can I submit the expense report for the rental car outside of SAP Concur through it?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@spur8th I would try renting through your company's travel agency because then the car itinerary should appear in SAP Concur for you to expense. Also, if you pay for the car with a company credit card, that charge will flow into your SAP Concur account for you to add to an expense report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.