cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Florin
Occasional Member - Level 1

Your travel agency has travel agent rules set up, which we were unable to suspend.

Hello,

While booking a flight, the following error prevents me to reserve the flight:

We encountered an issue that prevented us from completing your request.

Your travel agency has travel agent rules set up, which we were unable to suspend.

This is the first time I encounter this error, same is happening to all my colleagues and on different browsers.

Can you please help? Thank you in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Florin have you called the travel agency to see if they can provide you some insight? The browser isn't the issue. Sounds like the travel agency has made some rule/change that prevents bookings for some reason. You will need to contact them.

Their contact information should be found in the Company Notes section of the SAP Concur home screen. 

After you contact the travel agency, could you come back here to the community and tell us what the Travel Agency said, please? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Florin
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I reached to the agency, they told me to update the date of birth and phone no in the profile section of the tool. I updated the phone but the field for the BD was not there, it appeared after saving the updated profile, on the reservation page. That did the trick and allowed me to finish the reservation.

So, for anyone that might have the same issue, update the best you can your Concur profile, it seems that the new interface comes with this requirement in order to book a travel.

@KevinD thank you for your input, it really helped! Best wishes,

Florin