cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RussellJD7
Occasional Member - Level 1

Using a Travel Credit from a Cancelled Trip

Hi all, 

I used Concur at my former company and have a lingering travel credit stuck in my United account. United instructs me that I have to use the original booking agency, however, I no longer have access. 

Is there a way to reclaim the travel credit and either (1) have it transferred/applied to my United account, or (2) book through Concur as a private individual?

Thanks so much!

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RussellJD7 hello there. I have a couple questions for you that will help me better reply. 

1. Was this trip booked in SAP Concur for business related purposes?

2. If the answer to my first questions is yes, which I'm guessing it is, was the airfare purchased then the trip canceled later? 

3. If the answer to both of my first two questions is yes, then what was the method of payment used to purchase the airfare? Was it a corporate card or your own personal credit card? 

I'll await your reply. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
RussellJD7
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, thanks for responding and for the guidance.

1. Was this trip booked in SAP Concur for business related purposes?
Yes, it was booked for business related purposes.

2. If the answer to my first questions is yes, which I'm guessing it is, was the airfare purchased then the trip canceled later? 
This is correct, yes. It was canceled shortly due to a cancelled event.

3. If the answer to both of my first two questions is yes, then what was the method of payment used to purchase the airfare? Was it a corporate card or your own personal credit card? 
It was my personal credit card.