cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaluckb
Routine Member - Level 1

Using Tripit to add manual itinerary to Concur

We have a new team member that booked upcoming business travel using her old agency.  She has signed up for TripIt, registered her company email, sent the itinerary to plans@tripit.com but it is not showing in Concur.

Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kaluckb what do you mean by "booked upcoming business travel using her old agency"? By new team member, did this person come from within your company to your team or are they new to your company? There is a reason I'm asking these questions. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Kaluckb
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD  This is a new hire to our company.  They used the TMC of their old company to book an upcoming trip for their new role with us, using their new (our) company card. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kaluckb the first question that I would need to know the answer to is: did this person sign up for TripIt with her new company email address?

If so, could you send me a private message with this employee's name so I can look at their profile, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.