cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prisbrambila
New Member - Level 1

Urgent! No Star Level One

When I try to book my business flights and hotel it keeps saying "no star level one" I really need to book today asap! 

3 REPLIES 3
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@prisbrambila This error is occuring because your profile has not been saved to the reservation system.  Please contact your company Concur Administrator for help.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
am530
New Member - Level 1

I contacted my company Concur administrator for assistance as I am also having the "No star" issue. My company (organization, really, as it's gov) let me know that my travel card is not coming over in the system immediately and differed to Concur support. Here I am. Please help? Why isn't my travel card copying over in the system, resulting in the "No star" error?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@prisbrambila if you need an immediate booking, call your company's travel agency. They can get it booked. They might also be able to help with the No Star issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.