cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wpcarroll2024
Occasional Member - Level 2

Unwanted email itineraries auto send

Hello Community!

For no reason that I can find my manager receives full itinerary emails with .ics attachments and it is a problem.  She uses auto calendar import in Outlook for her own travel but my travel is constantly importing and blocking her calendar - unwanted.

There is no profile setting that I can find in Concur that has her email listed and there are no notification settings that indicate her email would be in the ‘to’ line.  None of my peers have this issue.

Any idea how to delete her email from ongoing itinerary emails?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wpcarroll2024 a few questions for you:

1. Do you have the PNR for one of the trips you booked that was sent to your manager?

2. Does this happen with every trip you book?

3. How long has this been happening?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wpcarroll2024 I took a look and didn't see anything either. I posted this internally to see if someone else can ascertain what is causing your itinerary to be sent. I'll let you know if they find anything. 

Thank you,
Kevin
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wpcarroll2024 a few questions for you:

1. Do you have the PNR for one of the trips you booked that was sent to your manager?

2. Does this happen with every trip you book?

3. How long has this been happening?

Thank you,
Kevin
Wpcarroll2024
Occasional Member - Level 2

Was able to work with our concur admin who indicated there was an error that caused itineraries to be sent out to approvers.  This was fixed and I'm good now.