cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alinapeng
New Member - Level 3

Unable to save Date of Birth

Hi,

I am trying to book travel and I need to enter my Date of Birth into Concur as part of the TSA required information. However, whenever I enter, it always does not save, displays this error message and is telling me to contact Concur support. Who can assist with this? Thanks!Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 3.33.35 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-04-01 at 3.51.23 PM.png

8 REPLIES 8
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@alinapeng Thank you for reaching out.  I am sorry you are having issues with saving your TSA information to your profile.  Please contact your Concur Admin to have an Authorized Support Contact to open a Concur Support Case for investigation.  Please tag me with @ and my user name with additional questions or confirmation of resolution.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alinapeng in looking at your profile, it appears you are to choose a company location in the Work Address field. Also, any place you see a State/Province field, use the two letter abbreviation. I do see you have New York listed in one of the fields, rather than NY. Give that a try and see if the message goes away when you save.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
alinapeng
New Member - Level 3

Thank you @TriciaW . And hi @KevinD, I filled in the company location and also selected the two-letter abbreviation for state. That all updated, but am still getting the error message – and the DOB continues to not be updated. 

TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@alinapeng I just went into your profile and it looks like your DOB has been saved.  Please advise if you have any more issues.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
alinapeng
New Member - Level 3

Hi @TriciaW , I just logged in and I still saw no DOB under "TSA Secure Flight" section, and I keep getting the error message when I try to input it. I was wondering how it looks on your end? Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 6.52.53 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-04-01 at 6.53.05 PM.png

TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@alinapeng The screenshot shows that the Date of Birth (masked) has saved. I don't see any other Required Fields that have been left unpopulated.  I do see the error in the Blue box above, so were you adding anything else to your profile that you don't show populated?  

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
alinapeng
New Member - Level 3

Hi @TriciaW , ah ok, I didn't realize the DOB was masked – I just kept thinking it did not input. No, I wasn't adding anything else to my profile other than the DOB, so the combination of the error message and the asterisks made me think the DOB didn't input.
So you are for sure confirming that the DOB has saved and I can essentially ignore the error message? Thanks.

TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@alinapeng .  The DOB information has been saved, just masked so we cannot see it.  As for the error message, I would advise to have your Admin open a Support case with that Error message including the correlation ID so they can look at the logs to be sure nothing was not saved.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps