cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
weavlaur
New Member - Level 1

Unable to complete hotel booking

"We're sorry..... We encountered an issue that prevented us from completing your request.  We were unable to reserve the hotel room your requested.  Please contact your company's Travel Administrator or your travel agent for further assistance."

7 REPLIES 7
klw102070
Occasional Member - Level 2

I'm getting the same message as well. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

mambelli
New Member - Level 1

+1

klw102070

Okay, After  doing more research.  I came across this number 1-800-866-4382.  He was able to tell me what was wrong with my profile.  I was missing information in my profile.  So once I updated the missing information, I was able to book my reservation.  Please check all required information in your profile.  If that doesn't help reach out to the number I provided.  I hope this helps.

burrun1
New Member - Level 1

Can you confirm that phone number?   Just tried to call and got a medical alert device company.  I am having the same issue booking a hotel.

klw102070

The number is 1-800-866-4382

klw102070

Correction 1-800-866-4382 is the number.  SORRY!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@weavlaur if you log in to SAP Concur and look in the Company Notes section, you should see some contact information for your travel agency. Also, be sure your travel profile is complete and all required fields completed.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.