cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DAquil
Occasional Member - Level 1

Trying to Travel by Amtrack (U.S.)

I have a business trip coming up in late September to a city located 2.5-3 hours from me. I do not drive on the highway, meaning a rental car for this trip would be out of the question for me, and taking a plane for a 25 minute flight seems wasteful. 

The travel booking box says "Mixed Flight/Train", but only airport locations are coming up, no train stations. Is booking a train for travel simply not an option in the U.S., or am I doing something incorrectly?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DAquil you should be able to book a train. Could you take a screenshot of the travel booking box that says Mixed Flight/Train for me please? I'd like to see what you are seeing. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DAquil

See below. In the "from" and "to" fields, only airports come up. Train stations do not.

DAquil_0-1661287995474.png

BT65

Hi DAquil, You should be able to book Amtrak.  After you put in your info and click search, one of the options should be Amtrak along with the airlines servicing that market.