cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
louislo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Travel profile not able to link to reservation system

Hi everybody,

I have just found out my profile is saved to database but unable to save it to reservation system, Concur system pop-up to tell me to contact SAP Concur support and the correlation ID code is 8804095C-DF0A-414D-985C-B475F14F79B3. 

Does anyone happen to know how to tackle this? Thanks 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@louislo Hello, I'm showing that you have the Expense User, Request User and Travel Wizard User roles in SAP Concur.  When are you getting the error?  Is it when you are trying to submit a Request? Or something else?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
louislo
Occasional Member - Level 1

@MelanieT Hello, thanks for your reply. This error message occurred when I saved my profile information with all required personal, company, credit card, travel preference and other information.

Also, I once found that my company information was linked to wrong company name as "Sanofi Winthrop Industrie", which shall be "Sanofi Hong Kong"

Many thanks.

BR,
Louis

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@louislo Thank you for that info.  I am not able to see anything from that Correlation ID.  I would suggest reaching out to your SAP Concur Admin. I will send you a private message with a contact name.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.