cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CGR1030
Occasional Member - Level 1

Travel arrangement look up

Hi,

I need to check if an employee made travel arrangements, am I able to look it up, if so, how do I do it?

Thanks,

Christine

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CGR1030 if you have been given access to Travel Reports, then when you are logged in, under Reporting at the top of the screen there should be a Travel Reports option. Here you can view the User Concur Travel History. You will see a list of reports available to you on the left-hand side of the screen. Look for this report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CGR1030 if you have been given access to Travel Reports, then when you are logged in, under Reporting at the top of the screen there should be a Travel Reports option. Here you can view the User Concur Travel History. You will see a list of reports available to you on the left-hand side of the screen. Look for this report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.