cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbleisch
Occasional Member - Level 2

Travel Vacation Reassignment - Feature change suggestion

Okay, so I have a suggestion for the Travel Vacation Reassignment function.  First, I suggest a name change for this feature to "Out of Office Reassignment" to better reflect the potential uses for this feature, e.g. : bereavement, long or short term disability, FMLA, etc.   Also, this feature should be admin accessible for users and include date range.  The functionality of the reassignment works better than deligate in many of these potential uses.

I'd be interested in what others think about this suggestion as well.

Thanks,  -Jody

Jody Bleisch, IT Consultant for Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon
7 REPLIES 7
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @jbleisch,

Thanks for sharing your suggestion with the community! Be sure to also submit your suggestion via Solution Suggestions, the formal SAP Concur tool for customers to provide feedback on our products. If you are an SAP Concur Administrator, you can access Solution Suggestions via the link at the bottom of the Support Portal homepage. From there you can submit your suggestion and you can vote on other suggestions that have been submitted by your peers. Only the top voted suggestions will be moved to the next round of consideration by SAP Concur product management.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello,

I would definitely be in support of being able to set up a date range for this feature - were you able to submit a Solution Suggestion so I can upvote?

Thank you,

Jessica

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
jbleisch
Occasional Member - Level 2

Got busy and forgot about this, then didn't get around to adding suggestion.  Was about to and found a few other have already so I added my two cents and promoted.  Thanks, -Jody

Jody Bleisch, IT Consultant for Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon
S_Collins
Occasional Member - Level 3

Definitely want the ability to SCHEDULE the reassignment to others... our people NEVER remember to add the reassignment on the day they are leaving, it's ridiculous!   PLEASE add scheduling capability!

Kind Regards;

Stephanie Collins
Global Travel Manager
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@S_Collins you would need to submit an enhancement request through our Customer Influence website. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
S_Collins
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hello Kevin,

Yes... I have done this already.  Here is the link if anyone wants to vote for it.

Improvement Request Details - Customer Influence (sap.com)
#idea/311815

Thank you!!

Stephanie Collins

Global Travel Manager

Kind Regards;

Stephanie Collins
Global Travel Manager
KaraBarr
Occasional Member - Level 1

Great idea - I definitely agree!