cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aycan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Travel Tab is Missing

Hi,

Under the Concur Homepage, I only have access to "Expense" and "App Center". "Travel" tab is not there. Where can I  find "Travel" tab?

Many Thanks

Aycan

19 REPLIES 19
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Aycan you will need to have your site administrator do this. If you sign in to your profile, look in the Company Notes section to see if there is a contact number or email for help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Aycan

Unfortunately, there is not any help desk number or email. What should I do? Thanks

dehydys
New Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD,

Could you also help me with contact details for my site admin? I can't access the travel tab either.

Thanks!

Dehydys

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dehydys I'll send you a private message here with the name.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello @Aycan I will send you a private message with your Admin Contacts info. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Marco1980
New Member - Level 1

Hi Melanie, as I'm facing the same issue of not being able to see my Travel tab and I'm not able to find contact details, would you be so kind to send me a private message with my Admin Contacts info?

Thanks, Marco  

SandraD1
New Member - Level 1

Hi Melanie, I'm also facing the same issue of not being able to see my Travel tab and I'm not able to find contact details. Please be so kind to send me my Admin Contacts too. Thank you very much in advance.

Karl
New Member - Level 1

Hi Melanie, same issue with my account. I'm not able to book hotels and/or flights

Jock001

hi Melanie, this issue is affecting me too, I can't see my travel tab and therefore not able to book any flights or accommodation, please 

alrancano
New Member - Level 1

Hi Melanie, 

same thing here. All the sudden my Travel Tab is not showing anymore and I cannot find phone number, email or any admin data. Anyway you can help?

ndutkashell

Hi @MelanieT ,

Unfortunately I still deal with the same situation. I cannot see the travel tab both for myself and for the person who I am the delegate of.

Thanks,

Natalia 

Would be grateful I you could help me with it.

spelczar
New Member - Level 1

Hi @MelanieT I cannot see my travel tab either. Would you be able to send me the admin contact as well? Thank you. 

UDockerty
New Member - Level 2

Hi Melanie I can not see the travel tab or my site admin contacts so appreciate if you can forward me the same.

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ndutkashell @UDockerty @alrancano @Jock001 @Karl @SandraD1 @Marco1980 Hi Everyone!  I will be sending out a message to you all with your Admin contact! 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
MO--007

@MelanieT Same issue here (Travel Tab) is not present at my SAP CONCUR account page. Please support

MO--007

@MelanieT  Would you please support for this issue?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MO--007 I'm sending you a private message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
JodieHaylock

@KevinD  - (Travel Tab) is not present at my SAP CONCUR account page.

@JodieHaylock Sent you a private message with a contact name.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey